Welcome to the Home of the Marching Mustangs!
The Brick Township Memorial Marching Mustang Band has a long tradition of passion, excellence and achievement. Hard work and dedication encourages our students to be the best person they can be, teaching them discipline and a quality work ethic they will continue to apply to the rest of their future endeavors.
Notable Mustang Achievements:
- 2017 NY/NJ Region Champions – Tournament of Bands
- 2017 NJ State Champions – Group IV – Tournament of Bands
- 2017 Atlantic Coast Champions – Group IV – Tournament of Bands
- 2008, 2009, 2010 Atlantic Coast Champions — Group II – Tournament of Bands
- 2016, 2015 Atlantic Coast Champions – Group III – Tournament of Bands
- 2015 US Bands Nationals – Best Color Guard
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 – Atlantic Coast Group III Gold Medal Finalists – Tournament of Bands
- 2015, 2016 Bands of America Finalists
- 2016 – 2nd Place – Bands of America
The Marching Mustangs are under the direction of Andrew Penrod.
Office: (732) 785-3000 Ext. 6339